1 Motion, 2 Motion
|Country of Origin||
Starke Variable Speed Pendant
$99.00 – $119.00
- Compatible with Starke VS Electric Chain Hoist
- 1 or 2 Motion
- Variable Speed
- Rated NEMA 4(IP65); Indoor or Outdoor Use
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Variable Speed?
Variable Speed gives you the power to choose the lifting speed of your hoist with just the twist of a knob on your pendant.
What does "step" mean?
“Step” is the term used to refer to the number of different lifting speeds a hoist has. Sometimes the term “speed” is used instead of “step.” A single step (or single speed) hoist can only lift at the speed that it was originally programmed. A two step (or two speed) hoist can be programmed to lift at a slower speed and faster speed. A variable speed hoist has a lift speed that can be adjusted on the fly by the hoist operator with only the twist of a knob.
How do I perform a hook inspection?
Examine hooks for the following:
- Missing or illegible hook manufacturer’s identification or secondary manufacturer’s identification
- Missing or illegible rated load identification
- Excessive pitting or corrosion
- Cracks, nicks, or gouges
- Wear—any wear exceeding 10% (or as recommended by the manufacturer) of the original section dimension of the hook or its load pin
- Deformation—any visible apparent bend or twist from the plane of the unbent hook
- Throat opening—any distortion causing an increase in throat opening of 5% not to exceed 1/4” (6mm), or as recommended by the manufacturer
- Inability to lock—any self-locking hook that does not lock
- Inoperative latch (if provided)—any damaged latch or malfunctioning latch that not close the hook’s throat
- Damaged, missing, or malfunctioning hook attachment and securing means
- Thread wear, damage, or corrosion
- Evidence of heat exposure or unauthorized welding
- Evidence of unauthorized alterations such as drilling, machining, grinding, or other modifications
If signs of any of those listed above are visually apparent, then use of said hook is mandated to be out of service until proper repair by qualified personnel has been performed.
There are no reviews yet.