Starke Fall Arrest Beam Trolley
Safety is important in every application, but so is efficiency. Starke's fall arrest beam trolley compromises on neither. With a max arresting force of 1,800 lbs., this fall protection trolley will keep you safe in the workplace or in the garage. The quality construction of the beam trolley ensures that it will follow you with ease and comfort, so that safety won't slow you down.
All models feature a Universal Swivel Ring with an 11⁄2" eye opening made to fit most self-retracting lifelines or safety lanyards.
The SFT200 is made of carbon steel with yellow zinc coated finish and is the most economical Personal Fall Arrest Trolley. Weighing in at 22 lbs., this safety trolley is perfect for occasional use.
If you're looking for a lighter and more comfortable fall arrest trolley for professional applications, check out the SFT100.
- Capacity: 1 Person
- 310 lb per ANSI
- 420 lb per OSHA
- Max Arresting Force: 1,800 lb
- Designed to Meet or Exceed OSHA and ANSI Z359.1
- Tested to a Minimum of 5,580 lb
- Trolley Weight: 22 lb
- Beam Flange Width: 2" – 8.7"
- Machined Trolley Wheels and Precision Bearings
- Heavy-Duty Forged Swivel Ring with 1 1⁄2" Opening