The Vestil Positive Locking Plate Clamp is designed for you to safely and securely lift steel sheets and other similar materials. This locking plate clamp grips the sheet until you pull the release ring. The serrated gripper is made with hardened tool steel. Use the Vestil Positive Locking Plate Clamp as an attachment for your lifting equipment such as hoists and cranes.
- Forged Head and Gear
- Safety Factor: 2 to 1
- Powder Coated Finish
- Meets ASME B30.20 Standards
Important Safety Information
- Do not use plate clamps to lift loads less than 20% of rated capacity.
- Lift only one plate at a time.
- Plate must be clean and free of oil.
- Not designed to use on stainless steel or aluminum plates.
- For use with materials with a surface hardness to 30 RC (300 HB).
|Model||Minimum Plate Thickness||Maximum Plate Thickness||Capacity||Minimum Plate Weight||Throat Depth||Bale Opening||Wt. (lbs)|
There are no reviews yet.