3M Protecta Self-Retracting Lifeline
The Protecta® Self-Retracting Lifeline (SRL) line is built for performance and safety. This SRL is an economical fall protection solution that is built to last. Available in a lightweight thermoplastic housing. These SRL’s are equipped with a carrying handle that makes transportation easy. Protecta® is designed with the worker in mind, featuring a stackable space maximizing design and an impact indicator. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
- Rugged, lightweight thermoplastic housing
- Stackable housing design
- Built-in carrying handle
- 33 ft. (10m) 3/16″ (5mm) stainless steel cable lifeline
- Swiveling self-locking snap hook with impact indicator
- Speed sensing all metal brake system
- Internal energy absorption system
- Reserve lifeline system
- Side lifeline exit with ergonomic handle
- High strength, corrosion resistant components
- Swiveling anchorage point
- Self-locking anchorage carabiner
- Rated for 420 lbs (190 kg) total working weight.