Introducing our popular CM Series 653 ratchet lever hoist redesigned with a shorter handle (short handle on the 3⁄4 and 1 1⁄2 ton only). This modest modification makes a world of difference. Ideal for confined work areas, the Series 653 3⁄4 and 1 1⁄2 ton models are now some of the most nimble and easiest to operate hoists on the market today.
Shorter Handle on 3⁄4 and 1 1⁄2 Ton Models
With the shorter handle the overall weight of the hoist is reduced, making it even easier to carry and operate. Storage and transportation is less of a problem with the smaller size and using the lever in a 360º rotation is easier with less worry of obstructions.
Series 653 Lever Hoist Features & Benefits
- 3⁄4 & 1 1⁄2 Ton capacities (new shorter handle). 3 & 6 Ton capacities (standard handle).
- Metric Rated.
- Standard Lift up to 20 feet.
- Compact and portable design allow you to take this rugged hoist anywhere.
- Easily transported and rigged even in the smallest work spaces.
- Single-handed free chaining feature allows for quick take up and positioning of slack chain. Designed not to accidently free chain while under load.
- 360° Rotating handle allows for versatile rigging options when working in confined spaces.
- Impact resistant stamped steel frame and gear cover withstands repeated rigorous use.
- Zinc plated hardened steel chain provides strength and longer wear life which translates to less down time.
- Enclosed Weston type load brake stays clean and dry for positive load positioning.
- Double pawl design ensures that one pawl will be engaged at all times for reliable load control.
- Standard heavy duty forged safety latches on hooks provide positive and secure load engagement.
- Standard powder coat finish for extra protection against corrosion when working in harsh environments.
- Comfortable rubber grip provides for extra protection against slippage.
- Meets ASME B30.21
- 5 year warranty