The CM Series 602 & 603 Mini-Ratchet Lever Hoists are the most compact ratchet lever hoists on the market. they perform just like the larger models, but can be easily transported and stored in a toolbox.
Mini Lever Hoist Benefits & Features
- Plated Load Chain is Standard
- Weston-type Load Brake
- Rubber Hand Grip for Better Comfort and Security
- Lightweight Design for Easy Portability
- Compact Design for Use in Confined Spaces with One-Hand Operation
- Forged Upper and Lower Hooks with Latches Standard
- Impact-Resistant, All-Steel Frame, Gear Case and Cover
- Hardened Link-Type Alloy Steel Load Chain for Strength and Long Wear
- Free Wheeling Feature Allows for Quick Load attachment
- Metric Rated
Kevin McMahon –
I purchased the 603, which is the half ton size and I must say I am impressed at what it can do and how well it is built. I bought this primarily to lift my zero turn mower deck up to change out blades so I didn’t need anything larger in size. My guess is it’s lifting no more than 700 lbs, I have a heavymower deck with about 260 pounds of counterweights on the front end which adds to the heft. Because it is solidly built, I am quite comfortable lifting this weight and working under it. I do still use car jacks as backup of course for safety. I looked at cheaper Harbor Freight offshore brands before buying this one and I am glad I spent the extra bucks went this way. When it comes to hoists, don’t skimp. This little 603 packs a lot of punch in a very small package.
David Pawlishen (verified owner) –
Used one at work and like it. So I bought one for around the house and to keep in the truck when I go hunting, just used to pull a blow down off the road. Great Little Tool
Jeff Boyles –
Very well-built compact hoist. Great for limited headroom applications. I purchased both the 1/4 and 1/2 ton units. Small enough to store in a small tool bag.