The PWI Workstation Jib Crane is a great heavy duty lifting option for any application.
Heavy Duty Design
The PWI Workstation Jib Crane has a heavy wall structural steel pipe with a large diameter base.
This jib crane features a rolled steel I-Beam that rotates at 360°. Additionally, the I-Beam has a tapered flange, giving you smooth trolley travel. There are safety end stops at both ends of the boom, making sure that you have ultimate control of your trolley.
- Industrial Sites
- Construction Sites
- Dockyard Sites
- Starke Electric Chain Hoist
- Single Speed Control
- Capacities available from ½ Ton to 5 Ton
- CM CBT Trolley
- Machined Trolley Wheels with Precision Bearings
- Capacities from ½ Ton to 2 Ton
- 4’ deep by 5’ square, 4’ deep by 6’ square, or 4’ deep by 7’ square cement foundation, depending on base plate.
- 3000 psi of compressive force-reinforced rebar 3/4” diameter on top and bottom, 12” on center.